Friday, November 13, 2009

UNFORGETTABLE & MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY:)

Haha, i seriously feel very happy & surprised today!!! Haha.Thanks to my best buddy-jacalyn & karen for the birthday cake!!!! Haha, also wanted to say a very thank you to all my buddies for celebrating my birthday. Haha, Thank you to my besties- chloe chan yin tho who giving me the funny present. I heard my best besties & jie told me that chloe want to bake a cake for me, but atlast never success. Its ok, chloe, i feel very touched & happy when i heard that. Seriously!!!! At last i want to thank you to all my beloved frens who sending me birthday wishes in facebook, handphone, and wishes me at school. I really have a unforgettable & memorable birthday. I appreciate alot!!!! Love ya!!!!!

Good luck to all form 5 frens and all the best. We can do it de. No worries. I really will miss u all so freaking much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment