Friday, April 16, 2010

My College Life.

Well, my college life ad started!!!!! Well, its fun, interesting, but very tired!!!! Alots of assignments!!!! Erm i taking, Diploma In Events Management, Not taking performance and Media anymore. The reason?? Is because my parents dun allowed me to take that course, so i also dun want to argue with them. No choice to arguee with them, well, events management quite fun, i think i have chose the right course, i enjoy alot, i knew alot of new frens come from another country and also come from local. Let's talk about my fren, all the fren that i knew have different characteristic, nice and funny. I do enjoyed everytime we gossiping inthe class and chitchat with the lecturers. Its really a happy life!!!! A sad thing is i miss my gang alot, i miss them!!!! I miss all the moment that we play together, chit chat and shopping together. 5 Raya' ppls, i miss u all so freaking much!!! I am sure u all also miss the 'sampat' liying rite??? haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment