Friday, July 3, 2009

Transformer 2 ^^

          Haha,yesterday was a happy day to me, lol, actually i supposed to be sad, because yesterday was my school 'Hari Temu Mesra'. Haha, but luckily my form teacher never complain me to my mummy. Really was a lucky day. Haha, after that we went to 'Zenmai' and had our lunch. Then daddy straight away fetched me to 'Karen's house, because i had maths tuition with them, finished tuition, then we played with chuppy. Suddenly karen asked her dog want to 'boot boot'?And karen asked her dog to go 'boot boot',when chuppy was 'boot booting', then karen went & put the newspaper under the dog. But chuppy haven 'boot boot' finished, then the karen packed the shit and went to throw it. But when karen went back to her house, she saw chuppy 'boot boot' again, then she scolded chuppy: just now call you to boot boot all come out, u don listen!!!! See, now want me to help you cleaned again, 'HAIZ' . Karen was a nice friend, haha, cute too. Lol After that, i went somewhere with my family. 

           At night, i went to '1 Utama' and watched 'Transformer 2', Joey & my cousins came & watched with us. I love this show so much, all the robots is so cool & nice.Haha, the main point is the main character is so handsome & pretty. AWESOME^^ Thats all... Really sorry for my improper english.

          Abit sad that i cannot sit with 'Jacalyn' anymore, because SPM is nearby, have to stop playing in class & talk in class anymore. We just left 4 months only.

No comments:

Post a Comment