Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cheer 2009- Day 1




                                                        PERASAN TEACHER @_@

                                                                   Yee, so sweet:) 
                                         This was the first time i saw 'Kian Tat' smile:)

                                                                The two little 'PIGS'

                                                      
        We went to 'Cheer 2009' on 4th of July to support the cheerleaders of my school-SMKBUD(4). Firstly i went & met with my friends, then we went to 'mamak stall' to ate breakfast, After that we went to 'Kelana Jaya by bus. Haha, we played & take lots of pictures in the bus, except 'CHAN JOO YEE & KUAN KIAN TAT', this 2 pigs keep sleeping in the bus. Sigh..... When we reached to the LRT station, we went & bought ticket & straight away went to 'Bukit Jalil'. The first day when we went there was very little people only.... A really funny incident that happened was JC was sitting behind from our school during cheer. As i wanted to taking picture of her eating, I ran down below the teachers, ready to take my winning shot. To my surprise, the teacher posed. I laugh till my tummy hurt... I never thought they were such perasan people. Haha, Then we watched our school cheerleader to performed, they really did a good job, all of us cheered for them, & felt so proud of them. After that, Naomi & me went to 'Kelana Jaya' by LRT. Then only went home by taxi, we had to paid RM 12. Bye bloggie:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment