Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love Him So Much

                    Err, these 2 days i never go to school, so cannot see him. Miss Him So Much. Err, lots of friends asked me why i will like him and kept told me he is not good- looking at all. And lots of bad things of him, I'm here to tell u all, when u like someone is not because his 'external beauty'. If ppl like somebody because his is so handsome, I can tell u this is not called true love. Why i will like him? Haha, i also don noe, maybe because of my feelings. And when ppl noe i like him, all my classmates kept laughing at me, Wat The. Eh, hello, i'm here to tell all the classmates that i don care how u all said and the only word i can say is I Love Him So Much. When he smiled at me, i will become hyper on that day. But when he is emo, i feel my heart is bleeding and is very pain. When he never come to school, i have no mood at all. Lots of ppls say that he is weird, but for me, he is so cute and the best person in my heart. Although i noe he don like me, but i wont give up de. I cried in toilet before because of him, and lots of things more.

No comments:

Post a Comment