Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Best Jie


    Today's topic is to talk about my 'Jie'. Well, I remembered when i was form 1, i always argue with a girl, we kept on insulting each other. Lol, but when we were in form 3, we never fight at all, just played like normal friend. Lol, we became best frien when we were form 4. Then only we became pet sister. But in my heart, i never treat her as my pet sister, because i already put her as my real sister. Lol, Last 3 weeks, we argued again because a very small thing, don noe why every week, we sure will argue because of a small little thing. I really don noe why? Maybe we two are very stubborn, when the time we argue, and we two will not be the person who 'zu dong'. So thats y we always never talked to each other. Lol, When we always argued, then all my frens will come to concerned me. I sure will tell my frens that i don care de, and say break the friendships de. Why always i will said all this stupid thing. WHY? Although i always said this kind of words, but in my heart, i really don want to break our friendship de. I am a person that 'kou ink sing ruan'. I really don want to ended our friendships, inside my heart that got 6 ppl very important to me. They are 'grandma, daddy, mummy, teacher tan, him, and my best jie. Even my mei mei also not that important to me. I just have the best and only one jie. She is- Joey Chan Joo Yee. I don care if she never treat me as her mei, but she will be my best jie forever. Joey is my best best friend and jie forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment