Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Best Fren


Lol, I wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday to my best friend-Farmy. Haha, Farmy is a very very nice girl. Lol, Farmy helped me lots of things. She always consoled me when i am sad. She always teached me 'how to start the essay, wat isi can write, and lots of things'. Need to say sorry to her, because when the day before demo day, she sure will get hurt because of me. Sorry. Haha, one thing is farmy like to nag people, like a grandma. Haha, but i noe she is for our own good. She will be very unhappy when her fren get hurt for. Farmy is a person who not 'sombong' at all, even her result is freaking good. Lol, Farmy, happy belated birthday. Hope our friendship will last until when we die that day. Hope we can always go out even when we are not from the same school. Thank You So Much Farmy. Love u so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment