Friday, April 8, 2011

To my lao za bo & xiao za bo

Hehe, the moment u guys talk with, convince me at rock cafe will forever stay in my mind!!!!! Seriously. I didn't know u guys will down and angry because i s!!!! Sorry for that.. Honestly i din 'fu yan' u all when u guys talk with me. In that moment, i was dam shock that u guys said that to me!!!! I just really dunno i should give u wat reaction, i was really get touched by u two, my lao za bo and xiao za bo!!! This is the first time i will never my word to 'ding' u guys.You guys seriously are very important in my heart. Even though we just meet each other few months ago, but time is not the matters. The most important is we have the same type of characteristic. I will feel very comfortable when i am with u guys, because u guys are so real, i will never afraid u guys will do something bad to me, i can talk wat i want. I will never hide myself in front of u guys. Thanks for coming in to my life. Because of u two, i PROMISE i wont s anymore and r anymore!!!!! I will NEVER EVER TOUCH these 2 things in my life anymore. Of course i noe just say is useless, no worries, i will show u guys using my action!!!!:) I am sure u guys will support me!!! Haha. Another thing is I will very suffer if i go to intern. Now i can always see u guys, talk with u guys, and play with u guys!!! But when i go for intern, i will dun have chance too talk, play and see u guys. When i come back from intern, u guys will go for intern. Omg, almost 10 months leh!!!! How suffer is this!!!! I really hope that when we intern comeback, we still will like now, sampat together!!! Seriously, i really dun want we become hi bye fren when we come back form intern!!!!! PROMISE ME!!!!! At last, we must be JI MUI forever, even though when we graduate, we also must keep in touch with each other. We must always hang out together gether to improve our 'gan qing'!!!! Love u guys super duper alot!!!! JI MUI forever!!!! My mom always say that college very hard to find a true heart fren, but i found it!!!!! I will be very proud to say u guys to my families member, my teacher and my fren!!!! If the god let me choose want money or want u two, i will choose u this two ji muis. Money is not as important as u guys to me. I can earn money, but i cant find ji mui like u all at now. My BEST JI MUIS!!!! I am a person will never say out these kind of thing, so i choose to type it out....Smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment