Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Grandma!!!!



Last friday was my beloved grandma's. As usual, we went to restaurant and celebrate. I would like to say something here to my grandma. Grandma, you are the one that i love the most!!!!! I really mean it. Thanks for giving me 19 years of happy. Thanks for always wake me up in the midnight. Thanks for always ask me go eat dinner. Thanks for helping me blow my hair. Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!!! All those little things will keep in my heart forever!!!! U did alot of things to me, until i cant write one by one. Haha. Anyway, i want u to healthy forever, i will want myself suffer rather than u suffer. I will feel really warm and happy because i can always look at ur cheerful face. A day i will never remember is that day at 1 utama, i cant find u at all. U wouldn't noe how important you are to me. Is Important than anything. When i saw u from far away, i run to u and hug u and i cried. In that moment, i noe that i cannot lost u. I really want to say I LOVE U FOREVER AH MA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment