Sunday, May 8, 2011

JVKS Love MOM FOREVER!!!!!


Mi, happy mother day!!!! Mi, I am that kind of people that wont say i love u everyday, i am that kind of people like to keep the love in my heart. But that doesn't mean i dun love u. Hehe, Mi, thanks for bring me come to this world. Thanks for always so care about us!!!!! I got a greatest gift from the god, that is U, daddy, ahma and teacher tan!!!! Hehe, last friday, there was a waiter accidentally poured champagne on my head. My mom was so angry and kept help me wiped my body using a wet cloth. Today i saw ur sweetest smile, hehe!!!!! I love that smile. Seriously. Hope that u will like the watch that i bought for u. Its so freaking expensive, but it so worth it, as long as u are happy. Mi, i am here to tell u that we will take care u and papa forever. We will NOT throw u and papa one side. We promise we will give u all the best life. We will earn money to let u and papa go travel the world!!!! JVKS LOVE U FOREVER!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment