Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cousin Birthday^^



















 Yesterday we went to 'Red Box Karaoke' to celebrated my cousin birthday, actually we wanted to go to the 'Neway Karaoke' and celebrate. But when we reached to the place, the people who incharged told us the booking was full already. So, we just change the venue to 'Redbox karaoke'. We ate alot & sang alot, haha. The miracle was happened to me, lol, haha. What was the miracle???? Thats was my mummy open her 'golden mouth' & sang. Haha, this really was my mummy first time singing with using the mic. Haha, we really have lots of fun on that day & i took lots of pictures too. 

          Today, me & my brother studied the whole day. lol. Attention to all form 5 frens, SPM is nearer and nearer. O.M.G.-_-




No comments:

Post a Comment