Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Huge & Tall Roti Tissue















Hmmm, yesterday went to 'Joey's house and had lots of fun with her's brother 'Nicholas'.  We played in Joey's house but the pig- Joey kept on sleep. She really looks like a pig, slept non stop. But her brother was totally different with Joey. Nicholas was very hardworking, nice & cute. Haha. Not like Joey, haha, just kidding. Xp. After that Joey', mummy brought us to 'ORIGINAL KAYU' & had our dinner. Yummy, Joey helped me ordered a sets of 'roti tissue', because i feel abit full. But when the food came to me, i feel like wanted to 'pengsan'. WHY. Because the roti tissue's height was same as my height. WOW, this was my first time to saw a huge & tall roti tissue. Haha. Thanks Aunty Michelle for the food that you paid for me. LOVE YOU.

         And today, i went to 'THE CURVE' with my buddies- JOEY, NAOMI, JACALYN & CHLOE. We went there & had our lunch, & also to cut my hair. I feel very disappointed to the person who cut my hair, because she listen wrong to what Naomi said. Haiz, what to do, she also not purposely de. Rite. Well, now I am going back to a little girl, haha, because of my hair. Lol. Haha, all my buddies kept on laughed at me. Haha, nvm,  as long they feel happy then can already. Haha, Xp.

No comments:

Post a Comment