Sunday, June 14, 2009

Genting Highands-2nd day







                                                            'SPACE SHOT' 


     MY BROTHER & SISTER NEW SHOES =D                                                                               On the 2nd day we wake up at 8.ooa.m. Its was so cause we just slept 4 hours only, and our legs were so pain. Haiz. So we woke up & bathed, after finished all the things. Then,we went & ate breakfast in the hotel. When we went inside the restaurant, we saw a lot peoples lining up & getting their food. Then we quickly found a place & sat down, my grandmother brought my brother & sister them go & get their food. Finished eating, Joey told me some funny things happen, She said just now my grandmother call her go & take 7  eggs & herself take 7 eggs also. Wa, the total of the eggs was 14 wor, how to finished it? Haha, my grandmother was so exaggerate & cute too. Haha. Finished our breakfast, then we went to outdoor theme park and played all the outdoors games. Haha, this time was better cause we no need to played the indoor game. Indoor games was so boring. Lol. This time we went to 'Genting Highlands', I break my own record. That was I went and played the most scariest game inside the theme park which is 'Space Shot'. Wa, i was so scare when Joey & me were lining up, I keep said'na mo o ni to fuo'.  Joey keep laughing at me & keep took my ugly pictures. And i kept asked her can i played another game,then she said 'NO', so bad. But say truthfully if Joey never kept calling me go & played, I sure won't go & played de. Haha, Thanks yea Joey. When i was sating on the seat of  the 'Space Shot', when the space shot going up, i can saw all the the places of 'Genting Highlands', wow it was so beautiful. Wahahahaha. O.M.G when the space shot coming down, I feel like flying, Scare and fun too. Lol. Finished playing, we went and see the photo we took just now. Then we bought the photo, because this was my first time to played the game. Haha. So brave yea. After that, my dad called me went to 'Adidas Shop' & find him. Haha, when we reached to the shop, my dad said wanted to bought a pair a shoe for me. Haha, I was so surprised, i quickly found a shoe that i want it very long already but my dad said that shoe not suitable for me called me find another shoe, then my mummy took a pink colour shoe for me. But i hats the colour, so i kept beg my dad and said i want the golden colour shoe. Haha, finally i successful, hehe. When my mummy asked the person took the shoe for me, but the person told me the size of my shoe out of stock already. Haiz, my dad promised me sure will buy the shoe for me de. Haha. thanks yea daddy & mummy, Before we went to the 'Adidas Shop, my daddy already bought each pair of the shoe to my little brother & sister. Finished buying, we just went back home & Joey stayed in my home until the next day she only go back   
      I feel so happy because this was my first time went to 'Genting highlands' with my best friend/pet sister. Although this time i use my own pocket money- RM200, its was lots of moneys for me. But i never regret to use so much moneys on it. Lol. Thats all for today.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment