Monday, June 15, 2009

My New Shoes^^

                                   My New Shoes-Golden colour.^^ I Love It So Much^^

Hey, do u all still remembered that i said my parents promised me will buy the 'ADIDAS' shoe for me. Wahahahahahah, my parents  did  it for me. Thanks yea daddy & mummy, love u forever^^ Haha, today we went to 'THE CURVE' & shopping. Lol, after that we went to ate sushi,but i just ate little bit cause before eating dinner i already ate lots of durians. Haha, yummy^^ Finished eating we went to 'ADIDAS' shop again. This shop is my dad's  favourite shop. So when we walked in, then i asked my dad to buy a pair of 'ADIDAS ' shoe for mummy. Haha, my dad said he is finding a pair of  shoe for mummy. Before that i told my dad that mummy wanted to have the same brand of shoe with us, haha, cause ME, DADDY,BROTHER, SISTER, & LITTLE BROTHER, all of us had the same brand of shoes. Haha, mummy jealous, lol. Finished shopping, we had a little bit chit-chat in the car. Haha, what we talked in the car? My dad kept asking me how many A's i am going to get in SPM? When i heard my dad asking me this kind of question, i stunned. I just said to him: err, i am not going to get A's in SPM. Lol, a bad daughter. Then he told me if i get 1 A's, he will give me RM2000, then i said i don't want,firstly, he increased to RM3000, because i kept reject him, so lastly, he increased to 1 A's for RM5000. O.M.G. 

             Haha, nothing much special for today. Hehe, Thanks for reading, thats all for today^^

No comments:

Post a Comment