Friday, June 26, 2009

Stupid Teacher








        Sorry for yesterday i never update my blog, because i felt very angry to my bitch teacher. Sorry to say that, but i'm here to tell you, i hate her until i wanted to slap her. She really dont't have brain lo. And this is my first time to write teacher's bad thing in my blog. Why? Because yesterday when teacher said if who never bring book, all must get out from the class. So, we just get out from the class. But when the class going to finished, she called us go in, and called us to jumped like a frog infront of my friends.  Firstly, all of us never listened to what she said. Then she said if don't do, then she will called our parents. So, they very scared that teacher will called their parents, they just do only. But i don even care what she is talking, and i asked the teacher: teacher, how to jumped, and called her to show me first, haha, i kept on laughing to her. I make her very angry, then she said if i don't do, she will bring me to the office and see our headmaster. I said to her, i wont do, even she want to called my parents or bring me to the office, i also won't jumped like a frog. I asked her back: when the person jumping like a frog infront of the friends is the teacher, all the friends kept on laughing at you, how do the teacher feel. The teacher never said out anythings. Lastly she give up, and asked me really wanted to challenge the her? I never answered to her, and she said you really want to challenge me!!!!     

              Before the stupid teacher class, we were taking class picture. And all of us were so enjoy. All of our mood spoilt by the stupid teacher. Haiz. Arggghhhh. Thats all for the incident of yesterday.^^. Well, she thought she can used my parents to make me surrender to her, NO, not that i not scared to my parents, just if i don' want then nobody can 'bi' me^^ And I want to let the stupid teacher know that i am not her dog. Haha. Stupid teacher, If you want to challenge me, just come. Pn Tang thanks for the cake that you baked for our class, yummy, Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment