Saturday, June 6, 2009










          Yesterday me and my whole family went to Penang,we went to visit my all time best friend/neighbor. Wikhe & Eugene were my neighbor but because their dad's job shifted to Penang, she too had to move there. We went to a seafood restaurant too have our dinner. We ate lobster and oyster,and other dishes. After that we went to Gurney Plaza to the arcade to challenge each other to see who would get the higher score. We played a game that worked where u put RM8 and a ball will come out. We had lots of fun but because of a little bad luck where Wikhe got her first SAMAN. Sad.-_-. The 2nd day we went to Gurney Plaza again. I helped my sister faked the GUNDAM toys, this was my first time. Lol. After that we went back to KL, actually the journey take 4 hours but because the highway was so jam so it takes us 6 hours to went home. Haiz

       Ha ha, I am so happy that i can see my all time best friend/neighbor and also bought lots or souvenirs to my friend and myself. Thats all for today.^^ Sorry for my improper English.-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment