Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day


















     


 Last sunday was 'Father's Days', but because my dad will be very busy on sunday. So, we celebrated 'Father's Days' on last thursday.Lol, we went 1 utama & celebrated 'Father's Days'. Firstly, we went to 'Delifrance' to have our dinner. Then we gave daddy the present, but my daddy said he like the pen with a slim body, not fat body. So, i felt that my daddy not very like the present, sorry. Finished our dinner, my uncle said wanted to buy a new handphone. So we just went to the shop & bought the phone,the prices of the phone was RM799, it was very cheap. The time passes very fast, when we finished buying the phone, its was already 10.15 p.m. So we just went home, haha, when i reached home i asked my sister to passed something to daddy. She don't want to talked to me, so i shouted to her: NG LI SHYUAN, then she told me her name was not called 'shyuan' & said her name was 'siu long bau'. Dam stupid la, she just 7 years old only, but she can said out this kind of words. Haha, dunno what to comment about her. Sorry for now only post the photos, because my buddies, Jacalyn borrowed my camera, so until now only can let you guys to see the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment